JOB Junior Creative
Want to work in sport and have a passion for content creation?
HIFEN Studios is looking for an enthusiastic junior content producer to join our growing team in creating content within sports marketing.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and a chance for an enthusiastic creative to grow and progress with the company. We are looking for a professional worker with a diverse set of skills from videography to creating graphics
About the role:
Have a love for production and creating all kinds of content? We need someone with hunger, desire and versatility who can aid the production team! The role ranges from shooting to graphic design, versatility in the role is key.
Assist storyboarding, planning and pre-production for campaign shoots
Production (working on set with the production team shooting content for brand and athlete clients)
Post production duties to edit and deliver high-quality content for clients
You will be required to aid the production team and work on brand work for clients.
This role will be working across sports & gaming content production. The candidate will be required to have strong passion and knowledge for both industries and a keen eye for developing content for sports & gaming communities across all platforms.
You will be tasked and responsible for:
- Creative shooting, editing & effects (photography & videography)
- The ability to formulate and create original content.
- Strong ideation
- A knowledge and passion for all things marketing & sport
- Excellent time management & organisation.
- Experience using the adobe creative suite (PR, AE, PS)
- Shoot using the Sony series (A7S ii/FS7)
- Shoot using Ronin equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills and able to work in a team
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in a similar role (1-year minimum)
- Agency experience (not essential)
- Can work to tight deadlines and committed to unusual working hours
- A creative approach
- Self-starting and not afraid to take risks
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
- A passion for sports & gaming
£20,000 – £23,000 (depending on experience)
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by submitting your application through our jobs portal https://jobs.b-engaged.co.uk/jobs
Please do not apply if you do not have content creation experience + showreel.
London studio based role