JOB HIFEN Studios Business Development Executive
Who are we?
HIFEN Studios is a creative studio house servicing the sports, entertainment and fashion industries. Providing film, photography, brand ID and art direction for their campaign and marketing needs. Created in January 21 HIFEN Studios based in London is an extension of B-Engaged following 4-years of success as the in-house production team for the sports marketing agency.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At HIFEN Studios, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
HIFEN is seeking a Business Development Executive. This position reports to the Studio Manager and serves as a key member of the HIFEN sales team pitching our creative services to the market. You will develop upon the existing HIFEN sales process through new ideas, develop sales strategies through to outreach to prospects in order to help secure new business and revenue for HIFEN.
- Revenue Development: Develop & manage existing and new revenue channels for the business through lead generation.
- Online & Offline research. Develop and execute research for internal use to identify and secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities.
- Sales: After identifying clients, working to secure correct contact details to process through sales funnel.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create sales reports for personal sales funnel every week.
- Targets Management: Responsible to delivering on set targets by management team.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 1 year’s sales experience in the creative / marketing industry
- Strong track-record of new business
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends and new technologies
- Develop & deliver sales presentations, materials, and collateral
- Develop framework for partner business reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Develop ever evolving go-to-market process for HIFEN
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Target driven
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Start Date: 1 July 2021
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter including successful partnerships / new business examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!