JOB Graphic & Motion Designer
Graphic and Motion Designer
Who are we?
HIFEN Studios is a creative agency servicing the sports, entertainment and fashion industries. Providing film, photography, brand ID and art direction for their campaign and marketing needs. Created in January 2021 HIFEN Studios is based in Hackney, London following the move out from holding company B-Engaged.
Who are you?
Are you a graphic and motion designer? Experience in After Effects, Photoshop + Cinema 4D? Passionate, dedicated, creative and have a love for football? If this sounds like you then please read on!
HIFEN Studios is seeking a Graphic and Motion Designer . This position reports to the Head of Creative and serves as a key member of the HIFEN Studios team. The role includes working with brands, athletes & internal HIFEN work.
You will be required to work with the current team, utilising your design skillset at different stages in the creative workflow. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and the ability to enhance and support others in the creative process.
- Bring a high standard of motion graphics using After Effects and CINEMA 4D
- Bring a high standard of graphic design using Adobe Creative suite
- High standard of 2D graphic design skillset
- Produce and ideate videos of the highest standards to meet internal and clients expectations
- Produce animations from end-to-end
- Liaise with project managers to help resolve technical and creative solutions for assets
- Work within the core HIFEN Studios team to develop ground breaking creative campaigns, encourage each other and collaborate on creating the best work
- Innovation and implement new animation ideas and techniques
The ideal candidate will have…
- Must have minimum 2 years experience within a creative agency
- Showreel of video and motion design work
- Portfolio of 2D design work
- Strong track-record of working with After Effects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects. Understanding of Cinema 4D
- Experience of designing social first assets, knowledge of different dimensions and guidelines for different platforms
- An emphasis for visual detail and animation timing
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Able to work within a workflow and show good teamwork skills
- Passion/Knowledge of football and gaming
- The ability to interpret feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Good file management and organisation, able to package project files and work for team members to pick up
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- A willing attitude to sacrifice personal hours when tight deadlines arise.
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Based on experience
Start Date: September 2021
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV, showreel/portfolio and cover letter including clear examples of motion design work to email@example.com and join the HIFEN Studios Studios team today!